Rheumatic diseases affect your joints tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles. Among them are many types of arthritis, a term used for conditions that affect your joints. Sometimes they're called musculoskeletal diseases. Common symptoms include: Joint pain.
Common Rheumatic Disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Spondyloarthropathies -- ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and psoriatic arthritis (PsA)
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Under eye dark circles (Panda eyes) removal
- Wrinkle treatment & Acne treatment
- Dark spot treatment & All peel treatments
What Causes Rheumatic Disease?
Most of these conditions happen when your immune system goes awry and attacks your own tissues. Doctors aren’t sure what causes this. Sometimes it’s in your genes. Other times it’s a result of something in the world around you, like cigarette smoke, pollution, or something that causes an infection. Gender also plays a role -- rheumatic diseases seem to affect women more than men.